Business Development Manager
You combine strong conceptual technological insights with commercial flair, backed with a solid experience and powered by ambition? Then we might have the perfect challenging role for you! Are you our new Business Development Manager?
What a Business Develop Manager does?
You will function as a transformation facilitator for your clients, meaning inspiring them with a digital strategy that you translate in a commercial offer. You build long term relationships and guide them through digitalization and transformation tracks. You pursue innovative end-to-end solutions, leaning on the specialists and expertise of the Cronos network. You keep your eye on the objectives and quality and build a sustainable growth strategy for both our clients and our own organization. In this role, experience is important, we aim for 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
As a Business Development Manager, you have a strong conceptual knowledge of IT and digitalization. You unveil the needs of your clients and clearly map the vision and services of Nimbuz in an attractive way. On a strategic level, you proactively identify challenges and obstacles and you know how to connect these with the right solution or service.
Thanks to your experience as a challenger sales, you can/have:
- A network of C-level profiles.
- Manage meetings and steering committees on C-level
- Guide stakeholders through the sales track State, clarify and negotiate complex proposals
- Determine the correct price setting and seal the right deal
- Are a skilled storyteller
Naturally you are:
- Energetic, combining ambition with constructive and can-do attitude
- A team player
- Available and organized, you have no problem monitoring different clients and opportunities
- Efficient and clear in your reporting
- Communicative, preferable trilingual (Dutch, English, French)
What we offer?
Nimbuz is situated on the cutting edge of innovation and digital transformation and at the heart of the Microsoft business within the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with Its 500 companies and 6.500 people.
- In addition to ensuring the safety of a strong and stable environment, companies also retain the agility of a startup.
- You will be part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields.
- You work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is of key importance.
- You have the opportunity to deepen your skills.