Skip to content

Your partner in a never-ending journey of change, evolution and progress.

Nimbuz helps you find an approach for today’s digital challenges, by connecting you to all the expertise you need. We build, deploy and manage solutions in line with your business needs and IT strategy. We optimize your business with continuous innovation and pave the road to your infinite business.

nimbuz header
innovation cloud

Why you should invest in an infinite business?

Do you struggle with the complexity of digital disruption?

Are you wondering what the changing face of digital transformation looks like?

We help you to embrace the disruption and go beyond digital transformation. We push you to go further and guide you to an agile business that remains relevant and is always anticipating new transitions. Get ahead of the game by building an infinite business, together with us.

What makes a business infinite?

Infinite business = (agile*intelligent*digitized) trust

Agile

An agile organization responds quickly to changes in the market or environment. It is focused on customers’ needs and therefore arranges customized offerings, rather than standardized.

Intelligent

Use your data to make your business smarter. Analyze it to identify new opportunities, make smarter and more efficient business moves and end up with higher profits and happier customers. Become a data-driven company and overtake your competition.

Digitized

Keep digitizing. Don’t stop at digitizing all manual and paper-based processes: automate where possible. Innovation should be continuous.

There can be no success in your infinite business without digital trust. Digital trust is the confidence that customers, employees and partners need to have in the ability of your team, technology and processes to provide a secure digital world. Trust on Nimbuz to make this happen.

So how do you get started on your infinite business journey?

So how do you get started on your infinite business journey?

Nimbuz guides you to the right solutions, by connecting you to the limitless expertise of the Cronos Group, the largest technology group in Belgium. With 30 years of experience, they hold large-scale knowledge in every aspect of the IT industry, with a proven track-record of quality achievements. As a long-term strategic partner, we unburden you in the search for the ideal fit to make your business grow infinitely. Let us help you improve all tech aspects of your organization and create new digital business concepts. You determine your strategy, we help you realize it. The best part about it? You experience one strong team.

strategy image nimbuz

Did you know?

bullet point

There are more software engineers being hired in automotive industry than mechanical engineers.

bullet point

Non tech companies hire 11% more tech profiles than the tech industry itself, basically making every company a software-based organization.

bullet point

90% of all current data was created in the last 2 years, indicating the digital disruption and inevitable transformations that are going on.

bullet point

Of these data, 73% is not being analyzed and put to use, because it’s often siloed away and proper analytics are missing.

bullet point

77% of first-line workers don’t have the tools to empower them. In order for them to properly represent your brand and engage your customers, the right tools are crucial.

bullet point

In the next two years, 500 million apps will be built. The need for citizen developers will increase.

bullet point

In 2030 10% of GDP will be spend on technology. The other 90% will be software driven, making it impossible for companies not to evolve digitally.

bullet point

In 2030, there will be 50 billion connected devices in the world.

Satya Nadella – CEO Microsoft – Inspire 2019 Corenote

To react to all these changes, get your business into an infinite loop of digital transformation. You need to start considering digital transformation as a continuous journey that is fueled by the acquisition of new digital capabilities and technologies. Cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, IoT, mixed reality, … All these new technologies are at your company’s fingertips. We will help you reach it.

Are you ready to build your infinite loop?

Ready to be inspired?
Read our blog!

Want to spread the infinite business mindset with us?

Do you want to push beyond the limits of digital transformation and experience an infinite business?

We’d love to discuss the possibilities with a coffee!

machine transformation