How to add Nimbuz as your Digital Partner of Record
The Partner of Record for your Microsoft cloud subscription(s) is the partner who is helping you design, build, deploy or manage a solution that you’ve built on the service.
Attaching Nimbuz as your DPOR gives our team access to your usage and consumption information, obviously not your company applications and data. There is absolutely no cost to selecting a DPOR. The usage and consumption information enables us to provide a better and proactive service, help you optimize your usage and licensing, and drive better adoption of your Microsoft investment.
Step-by-step instructions to add a Digital Partner of Record to your Office 365, CRM Online, Intune, and Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Go to the Office Customer Portal at https://portal.office.com/
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, go to the Billing > Your products page.
- On the Products tab, select the subscription that you want to edit.
- On the subscription details page, under Partner information, type 5253004. That is the Nimbuz NV partner ID.
- After you assign Nimbuz as your Partner of Record, we will receive an email notification that lets us know that we have been assigned as Digital Partner of Record.
Step-by-step instructions to add a Digital Partner of Record to your Azure subscription.
- Go to the Microsoft Azure portal at http://azure.microsoft.com/
- Click on the My Account icon on the upper middle of the screen.
- Click on Usage and Billing.
- Log into your account using your user name and password.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on Subscriptions to manage your subscriptions. Select your subscription.
- On the Summary Subscription Page, click on Partner Information on the right navigation. This is where you will attach your Partner of Record.
- Enter partner ID 5253004 to designate Nimbuz as your POR.
- Click Check ID to see the name of the partner. Verify you have selected Nimbuz, and click the check box to completed assigning your Partner of Record.
After you assign a Partner of Record, Nimbuz will receive an email notification that lets us know that you have assigned, changed or removed your Partner of Record.